We are bringing you Carols on Ice ️, a magical music experience by our very own Mzansi Youth Choir.
Join us at the Forest Hill Ice Rink on the 5th of December 2020 for an unforgettable experience.
Forest Hill City Shopping Centre Car Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
CAMPAIGN: Forest Hill City Win A Car Competition
DURATION: 09h00 Monday, 16 November 2020 – 15h00 Thursday, 24th December 2020
ENTRIES CLOSE: 18H00 Monday 21 December 2020
WEEKLY DRAW: 10H00 Tuesday 22 December 2020
FINAL DRAW: 15h00 Thursday, 24th December 2020
PRIZE: Brand new Polo Vivo 1.4 Trendline
From Monday, 16 November 2020 – Monday 21 December 2020 Forest Hill City Mall will run a Drive
into 2021 – Win A Car Competition.
Multiple entries will be allowed per person. All complete entries will be eligible for the draw to win a
brand-new Brand new Polo Vivo 1.4 Trendline valued at R 208 000.00 incl Vat.
1. Shoppers who purchase for over R250 or more (on one till slip) will be able to complete the entry
form from the Information Desk.
2. Shoppers will attach their till slip to the completed original entry form.
3. Drop or place completed entry form into the parked vehicle located at the Information Desk at
Forest Hill City Mall.
4. At 10H00 Tuesday 22 December 2020– 10 participants will be drawn and they will be called on
the spot (with an auditor present) and asked to join the live draw at 15h00 Thursday, 24th
5. At 15h00 Thursday, 24th December 2020 each participant will get an opportunity to draw a
number, that number shall represents the order they may draw a key.
6. Each participant will then draw a key and walk up to the vehicle to try and open it.
7. The key that opens the vehicle will be the winner!!
WIN A CAR COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Forest Hill City, registration number 2007/004487/07, whose registered office is
at 6922 Forest Beech Street, Monavoni, Centurion, 0157.
2. Entries close promptly at 18H00 Monday 21 December 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
3. The Owners, managing agents, marketing agents, contractors, service providers, tenants and
staff at Forest Hill City Shopping Centre, Autohaus Centurion, 947 and their immediate families
may not enter this competition. Employees of Forest Hill City and participating shops within the
Forest Hill City or any family member of any of the aforementioned or any person assisting in any
way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
4. This competition is open to South African citizens and permanent residents of SA. Only persons
with a valid driver’s license, proof of address and South African ID who are 18 or older will be
considered for the main prize.
5. The competition commences at 09h00 Monday, 16 November 2020 – 15h00 Thursday, 24th
December 2020, both days inclusive. After end date & time, no further entries to the
competition will be permitted. The final draw will take place at 15h00 Thursday, 24th December
6. To enter simply shop at any Forest Hill City stores, write your name and contact details on the
entry form and securely attach your entry form to your original slip and place your slip in the
vehicle located at the Forest Hill Information Desk.
7. Shoppers will need to purchase items for over R250 or more (on one till slip) and attach their till
slip to the completed original entry form and then drop or place completed entry form into the
parked vehicle located at the Information Desk at Forest Hill City Mall.
8. There is no limit on the amount of entries as entries are linked to purchase values and is to be
entered on original slips only.
9. One entry form is equal to one entry, multiple entries per person will be allowed. Only
completed entry forms will be considered valid and eligible for the draw.
10. The promotor cannot be held liable for any entries not received before the closing date for
11. By entering you agree to receive further correspondence from Forest Hill City.
12. Weekly draw will take place at 10H00 on Tuesday 22 December 2020 where 10 (ten) participants
will be drawn and they will be called on the spot (with an auditor present) and asked to join the
live draw at 15h00 Thursday, 24th December 2020.
13. Ten participants will be chosen by random live draw on the 22nd of December 2020. Contestants
must be present to be able to win their prize on the 24th of December at 15h00.
14. Final draw will take place at 15h00 on Thursday, 24th December 2020 and each participant will
get an opportunity to draw a number, that number shall represents the order they may draw a
key. Each participant will then draw a key and walk up to the vehicle to try and open it.
15. The key that opens the vehicle will be announced the winner of the main prize will consist of a
Brand new Polo Vivo 1.4 Trendline.
16. All entrants must be present at the live draw to claim prize. Forest Hill City will communicate to
winners which date and time the handover of the prize will take place and winners will be
responsible for availing themselves and/or sending a representative on their behalf to receive
the prize on the communicated date and time.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no
further correspondence will be entered into.
18. All necessary documentation needed by Autohaus Centurion and Forest Hill Shopping Centre
must be provided at the live draw or the winner will forfeit his/her prize and new winner will be
19. If any winner is found to be in breach of the competition Terms and Conditions, Forest Hill City
reserves the right to claim the prize back from the winner and re-draw.
20. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are accessible on the Forest Hill
City Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Forest Hill City
21. The rules of the competition and the prize details are accessible on the Forest Hill City Facebook
Page: https://www.facebook.com/Forest Hill City
22. The prize is awarded as is from the dealership. Forest Hill City shall not be liable for any defects in
the prize nor for any damage during delivery of the prize.
23. Prize is subject to availability and Forest Hill City reserve the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
24. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of
God or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be
notified to entrants in an appropriate manner as soon as possible by the promoter.
25. Forest Hill is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice to participants, change the terms and
conditions without having to furnish reasons to participants and without any obligation to
compensate any damages on behalf of any participant. Any changes or adaptations will be
communicated to the public in an appropriate manner (eg. via website).
26. All participants and winners indemnify Forest Hill City, its promoters, advertising agencies,
advisers, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any
nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way in this competition
including as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation,
misconduct or otherwise on the part of promoters/agents and/or the use of prizes.
27. The promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any
third party connected with this competition.
28. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. The image of the winner
may also be used in any promotional material unless the winner specifically states otherwise. Any
personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with
current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s
29. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
30. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
Forest Hill Shopping Centre is changing the way people shop, dine and play. Located at the Corners of R55 & N14 in Monavani Centurion, Forest Hill Shopping Centre is only 15 minutes away from Brooklyn, Kyalami, Midrand, Sunninghill and Lonehill with high visibility along the N14 highway. The Shopping Centre has a unique shopping experience and entertainment offering.Learn more about us, view our latest promotions or check out our stores.
Monday – Saturday: 09h00 – 18h00
Sundays and Public Holidays: 09h00 – 17h00